Thursday 2 June 2011

Racketballers at Dean(Wed, Jun 1)

The local derby's are coming thick 'n fast with The Dean providing the opposition this week and Edinburgh Sports Club next week.
6 players on both teams this time, we won 4-2. I arrived for pizza leftovers and the post-mortem so I don't have any blow-by-blow accounts. Apart from our #1 Steve Eyles taking a blow of a ball to the body... still won.
The Dean line-up was missing Ross Anderson but had Matthew Hunter, James Birkhead & Ian Walford aganst our line-up of Steve, Dave Grieve, Brian Sloan, Jordan Fleming, Dean Wood and Guy Tulloch.
The banter over the food was mainly to do with the French Open and Andy Murray. Matthew challenged me to a drag race afterwards, my trusty 125cc steed versus his 600cc Kawasaki crotch-rocket. I'm still spitting out the rubber bobbles and fumes left as I saw him disappear into the horizon ; -)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who wrote this review?

Anonymous said...

Who wrote this comment?

Anonymous said...

Not me!

Anonymous said...

Come on, man. The suspense is killing some of us.


Who's the pizza hut delivery person with the scootter?

Richard

Loob-ay said...

I'll have you know that Dean only order Franco's finest pizzas. Their delivery person might be on a scooter but I'm on a ball-of-power Honda CG125 motorbike.